Conway LTC strives to ensure that all children are safeguarded from abuse and have an enjoyable tennis experience.
This document sets out our policy for the acceptable use of our changing rooms.
- Adults and children will not share our changing rooms at the same time, they will use the facilities at different times. Only parents or guardians of children in the changing rooms will be allowed to share the changing rooms at the same time.
- Under no circumstances will adult staff, coaches or volunteers change or shower at the same time as children using the changing rooms.
- Mixed gender groups of children will have access to separate changing rooms, or use the same changing room but at different times.
- If we are made aware that a child or adult self-identifies as a gender that differs from the gender they were assigned at birth, we will work with them and their parents/carers (where it relates to a child) to make reasonable adjustments to changing arrangements to suit their needs (b. for more information on this, please go to https://thecpsu.org.uk/help-advice/topics/lgbt-young-people-and-sport/)
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must not be used in changing rooms.
- For younger groups of children, a DBS checked member of staff or volunteer will wait outside the changing rooms to allow children to call for assistance if required.