Frequently Asked Questions
Conway Lawn Tennis Club uses ClubSpark to manage its membership. This is an online platform endorsed and promoted by the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA). The LTA makes this service available to all member clubs.
If the club hasn’t already sent you an invitation to join ClubSpark, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The invitation will provide you with the necessary link for registration.
Your details are held on a secure database accessible only to the club. They are not shared with third parties.
You can pay online via ClubSpark and handled by ClubSpark’s nominee, GoCardless / Stripe.
No, we do not currently offer payment by monthly instalments.
We have partnered with Stripe and GoCardless to allow people joining the club to pay for their membership packages at the point of signing up. You will need to enter your bank details during the sign-up process using either a direct debit (which will be set up directly with your Bank), or by paying annually using your credit/debit card. The page that is used for this is secured and uses https, your browser will show a padlock in the address bar to give you reassurance. You will receive confirmation of payment directly from Stripe (credit/debit card) or GoCardless (direct debit) with HTC logo branding as well as your normal ClubSpark confirmation. We have structured the packages to allow for one off payments for the year.
You can set-up a membership either as a direct debit (GoCardless), or pay annually using a credit/debit card (Stripe). If you pay annually, you will be sent a reminder to renew each year.
Typically, a membership package is for a full 12-month period. Signing up will give you access to all club membership benefits for one year.
You need to be registered with ClubSpark and logged into the system to be able to book courts. There is a court booking FAQ available on our website.
Members may book up to a maximum of two hours on any one weekday day, up to 3pm. That means the last 2-hour session that can be booked is for 3-5pm, unless there remains court availability from 10am on the day.
You can cancel a court booking, but you cannot amend names or add another player after booking.
If you have forgotten your password, click on "forgotten password" at the sign-in page to create a new one.
If you have tried and failed to remember your username and password, email ClubSpark Support at email@example.com.
All members are responsible to update their own contact details. You can do this as follows:
- Sign-in to ClubSpark with your username and password at top right of page.
- After signing in, click on your name on top right of page
- Click on My account
- Make changes as needed
- Click on SUBMIT
When you purchase a family membership package you can add family members at the time of purchase. If your family membership has been set up by the club:
- The main contact clicks on their name in the top right corner, selects 'Profile' then they will see the membership they have paid for with the names of the members listed there.
- Click on the name of the member that needs to have their existing details added to the package. Send an 'invite' to the family members to register (Adults will email themselves a link for their children – make sure to click this link to register).
- If you do not see the name of your family member, please email ClubSpark Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registering, ClubSpark will recognise the family member as an active member + registered so they will be able to sign into their own ClubSpark account and book a court.
Yes, floodlights are included for free within all 18-30, Adult and Family membership packages and can be switched on via the code-box outside the clubhouse.
Yes, members are welcome to invite guest players to play. This includes Wednesday Evening Social Play (19.00-22.00), but excludes Saturday Morning Social Play (10.00-13.00) and all Club Tournaments.
Each guest incurs a £5 fee which is paid when a member books a court through our ClubSpark system. Choose 'Guest' in the participants field when adding the guest player's name. You will then be asked to confirm and pay for that guest by entering your card details.